just for fun 
just for fun Index du Forum just for fun Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
  Forum de l'alliance Just For Fun  
From Scratch: Why I Walked Away From My Life And Built This

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    just for fun Index du Forum -> just for fun -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fernlsakt

Masculin
Funny: 106
Funnies: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: From Scratch: Why I Walked Away From My Life And Built This Répondre en citant

When sixty-year-old Sally Paradysz decides to break the mold, she breaks the law as well.

After thirty-five years in a tension-filled marriage to a domineering man, Sal has finally had enough. Still reeling from the after-effects of a violent rape, she realizes a need to reconnect with her true self--a self she has too long kept under wraps. With her new partner Melanie by her side, Sal purchases three perfect acres in rural Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and sets out to build her home.

But construction means dealing with men. Lots of them. And money. More than she has. As she pushes beyond the limits of her comfort zone, and her resources dwindle, Sal gives up her rented farmhouse and decides to live outside of the law. She packs up the essentials, including her two Maine Coon cats, and moves off the grid into a tiny, uninsulated tool shed on her land. 

Set squarely between the world of nature and the world of men, Sal discovers the blessings each bring to her life. She undertakes challenges, faces fears, and lives an adventure beyond her wildest dreams.

From Scratch: Why I Walked Away From My Life and Built This Home free android audio selling djvu

Tags: book cheap book, free doc, book Mega, book get pdf, book SkyDrive, fb2 sale tablet access online, book iCloud, book cheap book, book from htc online, book from htc online, purchase book text windows mobile, book read online, download full book, eReader online, free fb2, book docs, book DepositFiles, full version original acquire book look

171bf2437f

Body Symbolism in the Bible (Scripture) Silvia Schroer[PDF] Acid Reflux Diet: Your Guide To Eating Right For Your Body And Curing Your Symptoms Today!How to Make Money as an Online Freelancer Mark GatesREAD BOOK Toonsy and Mirley: A Story of Two SquirrelsPrison Life in the Old Capitol: And Reminiscences of the Civil War (Classic Reprint) James J. WilliamsonWomb Man: How I Survived Growing Up in a Booby-Trapped World Kristine M Smith[PDF] NIKO: Licensed to Kill (Paris Intrigue Book 1)READ BOOK The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs: The Ultimate Reference To 355 Dinosaurs From The Triassic, Jurassic And Cretaceous Periods, Including More ... Maps, Timelines And Photogaphs.ONLINE BOOK Oracle Database Upgrade and Migration Methods: Including Oracle 12c Release 2READ BOOK Instant Pot Cookbook and Beginner's Guide: The Quick and Easy Complete Slow Cooker/Pressure Cooker Guide with Tons of Delicious Recipes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    just for fun Index du Forum -> just for fun -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation